Transformation projects such as mergers & acquisitions (M&A) is one of the biggest challenges to businesses.
Top of the list for most companies is mobile platforms/ applications, CRM platforms, customer service and support applications, and integration platforms. The wide range of forms and functions of these applications further adds to the difficulty of executing the transformation, especially as many of these applications are legacy applications customized on-premises.
For many operational and enhanced data functions, such as analytics and personalization organizations require a centralized, accessible hub for their data. Setting an advanced ecosystem with an efficient data platform is fundamental to data-driven business decisions.
AuxBridge professionals provide SW platforms integration and unification customized to the specific customer needs, eliminate profusion of applications, quickly evaluate risks and respond to the market’s changes, inconsistent data, costly maintenance, and complicated infrastructure management, release the resource whose time is eaten up by maintaining legacy applications.
AuxBridge mission team identifies the business capabilities that create customer value while you identify the capabilities where you must develop world-class applications. For all your other applications, your aim should be to simplify all other applications to create IT and business agility.
Integration and unification multi-platform operations make our customers able to remove complexity from their business process, help create the business agility and frees up precious resources to focus more on creating world-class customer experiences that drive the bottom line.
Confusion due to different UI/UX and architecture resulted in different user experiences;
High operational costs due to multi-platform development and support;
Infrastructure for every platform requires significant maintenance costs;
Different formats, Multiple DBs;
Time and effort consuming for report generating based on consolidated data from multiple platforms;
Lack of strategic, consolidated knowledge, finance control etc;
Financial and reputational losses because of data corruption and loss, potential security issues;
Insufficient quality legacy software with a “long history”;
Insufficient or lack of integration between services;
Manual work that causes delays and operational ineffectiveness;
Significant spending on in-house data center support;
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 27002:2005
- Systematically examine information security risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts
- PCI DSS 3.2 Compliant Data Storage
- Per-project Isolated Infrastructure: VPN, VLAN, Encrypted Communications Channels, Data Encryptions
- Staff background checks (www.hireright.com) with report sharing
- Standardized business execution and Increased efficiency based on solid, consolidated system architecture and "Domain Models based" services
- Operational and capital expenses reduction, infrastructure and maintenance cost optimization; headcount optimization and relocation. Free-up business-critical resources
- New level of business management and financial control due to consolidated data, advanced reporting and cutting-edge UI/UX approaches
- Advanced and flexible solutions for BI reporting systems for custom reports and analytics to analyze information quickly and effectively to evaluate opportunities and risks
- High-scaled, enterprise-grade Consolidated Enterprise Platform development or Reengineering using Microservices Architecture, Domain-Driven Design and Cloud Computing technologies;
-Data migrations and reconciliation tools to move data of any complexity level with the guarantee of integrity and migrate all required data like orders, user profiles, products from the legacy platform to new ones;
Advanced and flexible reporting BI system development for Data-Driven Insights;
- Scalable API development and Integration;
- Ongoing, post-development maintenance, scaling and support
Copyright © 2024 AuxBridge - All Rights Reserved.